Get a Cornell Guest ID
If you have an active Cornell NetID...
Do you remember your NetID password?
If you have forgotten your netid password and you are a...
- current Cornell faculty, staff, or student
- Cornell alum
- current Cornell associate with a sponsored netid
- Cornell visiting scientist
If you have NOT forgotten your netid password...
STOP! You do NOT need to get a Cornell GuestID. You will use your Cornell NetID and password to access CNF systems.
If you do NOT have an active Cornell NetID...
Electronically register for a Cornell GuestID with the registration page linked below (Note: You may already have a Cornell GuestID from accessing other Cornell services or the CNF at a previous time).
Use the following information when requesting your GuestID:
- Group Name: RS-CNF-GuestID
- Purpose: Please enter your CNF Project # (joining an existing project); or PI and institution (starting a new project)