NanoMeter is CNF's newsletter which is published several times per year. It generally contains facility news, research highlights, and upcoming and past events. Print copies are mailed to users, affiliates, and supporters.
The most recent issue is detailed below. Links to past issues are available at the bottom of the page.
Table of Contents
- CNF Directors’ Column
- CNF Hires New Director of Operations
- 2019 CNF Annual Meeting Summary
- 2019 CNF Nellie Yeh-Poh Lin Whetten Memorial Award Winner: Taylor Oeschger
- Nicole Chu Conducts Sensor Research at Cornell NanoScale Facility
- A Look at Past Cornell-Affiliated Nobel Prize Laureates: Prof. Roald Hoffmann
- Zhiting Tian, Assistant Professor (MAE), Selected as a 2019 PMSE Young Investigator.
- Stressing Metallic Material Controls Superconductivity
- SEMI Teams with Cornell University to Accelerate Technology Development Using Machine Learning and AI
- Susan Daniel Receives the Senior Faculty Champion Award
- Helping to Relieve Crop Survival Stress
- Scientists Unwind Mystery Behind DNA Replication
- CNF Staff Member Aaron Windsor Receives M.S. in Biomedical Engineering
- Symposium Honors Nanofabrication Pioneer Harold Craighead
- Three Meinig School Faculty Inducted into AIMBE’s Prestigious College of Fellows
- Three on Cornell Faculty Awarded DOE Early Career Grants
- Three Faculty Elected Fellows of American Physical Society
- Shvets Research on Journal Cover
- Professor Zehnder named a Fellow of the Society for Experimental Mechanics
- Scenes from a Year of CNF Outreach!
- The 2019 REU Program
- 2016 CNF REU Intern Wagma Caravan & Wang Group published